Symbian OperaMini Firefox 6.5Handler - Phyton needed.
Get Python Here
1. Type Free FB and Send it to 8888.
Even if you are in zero balance still you can send a message to 8888, that's what I've encountered before using TM SIM.
2. Wait til there is a response from 8888 about the subscription.
3. Now, open the Luancher for Symbian or the Handler Menu for those who are using java version.
For HTTP server encode...
4. Inside the Operamini change the protocol in the Advance Settings to HTTP.
5. Configuring the Access Points.
Go to Tools>Settings>Connection>Access points>New access point
Name your Access point to any name that you wanted to be used.
For the APN (Access point name)
Proxy Server Address
6. Browse with Opera-mini. Select the Access point that you have created earlier.
Then, you are now good to go.
FREE Facebook on your mobile phone promo will end up until Mar 14, 2012! We are not guaranty that it will last for long a period of time. Then, enjoy browsing while its free.
extension from .zip to .prov don't extract