- a high school student enrolls at Empire State University, science- whiz orphan living with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. A bite from a radioactive spider on a school field trip causes a variety of changes in the body of Peter Parker and gives him superpowers. Upon the test made by scientist during the field trip no one notices that when the radiation hits the specimen a little spider crawl down and bite Peter. Peter then losses his consciousness being bullied but then after recovery that time giving him the ability to cling to walls, superhuman strength, a sixth sense ("spider-sense") that alerts him to danger, perfect balance and equilibrium, as well as superhuman speed and agility.
Most common equipments he developed for crime fighting were.
1. Mechanical Web-Shooter
2. Spider Costume
3. Spiders Tracer
4. Special Modified Camera
Later on Spider-man bonds with the Symbiote which accidentally brought by Astronauts from outer space providing him with super strength and more destructive. Symbiote tried to manipulate enter life of its host but then Peter successfully separated with the Symbiote using the Sonic wave from a Giant Church Bell.
He firstly known as a amateur wrestler who become a superhero after his Uncle Ben died upon refusal to help cop chasing the burglar.
Venom (Eddie Brock)
-also bond with (Mac Gargan) which is also the Scorpions - Brock is journalist, he falsely accused the wrong man. He exposes the identity of a serial killer which later Spider-man revealed the true identity of the killer.
Lost his job as well as his health Brock desperately bond with Symbiote then thought Brock that Spider-man and Peter is just only the same person. Brock with symbiote are undetectable to Spider-man's Spider-sense. He also had the same abilities like Spider-man who is the original host of Symbiote Brock without symbiote is just a normal person. Trying to seek his revenge he then engage Peter to a fight and tried to unmask Spider-man but he failed and sent to Ryker's Island prison inmates with Kasady. Venom identified by his Black-Suited Costume, Longed-tounge, Claws, Larged-sharp edged teeth and white spider-like icon on his chest and back.
Other Spiderman's characters that bonded with Venom.
Mac Gargan he is also the Scorpion
Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
- He is an offspring of Venom. Cletus had a troubled childhood: he killed his grandmother by pushing her down a flight of stairs and tortured his mother's dog. His mother then tried to kill Cletus, and was apparently beaten to the brink of death by Kasady's father, who received no defense from Kasady during his trial.
Kasady gained revenge by murdering the disciplinarian administrator, pushing a girl who refused to date him in front of a moving bus, and burning down the orphanage. It was during his brutal years at St. Estes that Kasady acquired his philosophy that life was essentially meaningless and futile, that "laws are only words"
While Brock was in-jailed. Symbiote found him and bond him once again. Symbiote gave birth, they reproduced asexually which later bond with Kasady. Carnage is not the same with Black-Suit Spider-man and Venom which outerly cover its host. Carnage Symbiote joins with Kasady bloodstream which can hide inside the body of its host giving Carnage a Red-Suit. He owned his parent abilities the same with Spiderman and Venom. He somewhat special because he can shape-shifting, he can produce webbing any part of his body. He can form any projectiles like sharp-hardened portion from his symbiote that can stabbed his enemy. Has a capacity to mold axe, hammers etc using his costume.
Spiderman, Iron-man, War-Machine and Venom team-up to defeat Carnage. The team-up between Venom and Spider-man was possible because Brock learnt that he is responsible for the outbreak as his black symbiote did not informed him about its new spawn.
Also, that time Brock find himself fallen to a nurse who help him to overcome the Symbiote and all psychotic problem.
Toxin (Patrick Mulligan)
- Carnage produced the 3rd Symbiote. The grandson of Venom. Carnage was afraid that if his symbiote will born it will cause problem for him same thing happened between his father Venom. Fearing that it could become much stronger than himself Carnage set his mind to kill the Symbiote as soon as it was born. Venom is also aware about the pregnancy of Carnage. Venom was doing his best to protect the new symbiote, with the intention of raising it to become his new partner.
After the birth of his "son", Carnage felt too weak to kill his newborn (due in no small part to his attempt to repress the birth after burying himself). Since he could not kill his newborn, he implanted it into Patrick Mulligan and fled, intending to kill him later and destroy the new symbiote when he was up to strength. Prior to being implanted with the alien symbiote, Patrick Mulligan was one of New York City's finest cops.
One night, while on duty, he came across the site where Carnage was giving birth to the new symbiote. Carnage, needing a host to hide the symbiote to keep it from Venom, bonded it to Patrick.
Toxin had a conversation with Spider-Man, filling him in on what had happened to him. Spider-Man gave him a kind of superhero heart-to-heart which also helped Toxin to be a Superhero too. Unlike Venom and Carnage, Patrick completely control of the Symbiote.
Toxin does not try to take over the mind of his human host. Instead, the symbiote actually thinks and voices its opinions to the human host.
He also have more abilities against from his fathers. He can track all symbiotes and its host as long as he had something to begin.
Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock)
- Brock known to have a cancer before bonding with the symbiote. Symbiote help Brock to sustain his life by preventing the cancer as it is getting worst. Brock felt guilty for everything he did, he repeatedly tried to cut his own wrist to get rid of Venom. He asks forgiveness from Peter then he jumped out of a window, but Peter manages to catch him.
Matt Murdock (Daredevil) convinces a court of law that Brock was not responsible for his actions while bonded to the symbiote and has criminal charges against him dropped. Brock gets the job under Martin Li.
Brock is unknowingly cured of his cancer by Li, who possesses special abilities, but believes it to be a miracle.
Mac Gargan/Scorpion with Venom, who is the New Venom that day forced Brock to fight. The symbiote leaves Mac attempts to bond again to Brock. However, Brock's skin becomes caustic to the symbiote. Brock is enveloped in a new symbiote forged from the remnants of the Venom symbiote in his body bonding with his white blood cells charged with Li's healing energy, becoming Anti-Venom.
During the 2011 Spider-Island event in which 99% of New York City's population are transformed into mind-controlled spiders, Brock is forced to sacrifice his suit-and being Anti-Venom-so that it can be converted into a powerful curative capable of healing the infected millions.
Anti-Venom have the same abilities like Venom but in addition he can detect ill person, he can cure and cleanse them as well.
Kaine Spiderman (Kaine Parker)
- Kaine is the Jackal's first temporary success at cloning Peter Parker but, due to the flawed cloning process is left deformed and mentally unstable. Kaine is later identified by the Jackal as "Parker 3.0". As an imperfect clone of Spider-Man, Kaine has superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and equilibrium all at higher levels than Spider-Man due to his continued mutation. The true limit of his strength is unknown, but he has proven able to beat the Rhino unconscious. Kaine can actually see short glimpses of the future. He is killed after Fury's Spider Slayers shoot while he tries to prevent them from taking Mary Jane. Although never stated in the comic his 'name' is revealed in Ultimate Secrets. He also wears a tattered version of Ben Reilly's Spider-Man costume. He is somewhat anti-hero but become an ally for Spider-man.
- During the Clone Saga, in addition to Ben Reilly, Kaine, Jack and Guardian another clone of Spider-Man was introduced, Spidercide. He was a red herring that was introduced to make him seem to be the real Peter Parker who was locked in a pod for roughly five years. While still in denial of the fact that he was a clone, Spidercide died during a battle with Spider-Man, Ben, and Kaine.
Spidercide possesses all of Spider-Man's powers. In addition, he can shapeshift, turn his body into a semi-liquid form, and grow and shrink in size. His body is extremely durable and he can regenerate even after being pushed to the brink of death. As with many of Spider-Man's other clones, Spidercide does not trigger Spider-Man's spider sense; Spider-Man does not trigger Spidercide's spider sense either.
Scarlet Spider Benjamin "Ben" Reilly
(also known as the Scarlet Spider, the second Spider-Man, and Spider-Carnage) - Ben Reilly was the first successful clone of Peter Parker created by the Jackal, as the first clone, Kaine, had suffered from clone degeneration which made him become unstable. As Peter Parker's clone, Ben Reilly possesses powers identical to that of Spider-Man. His powers include superhuman strength, speed and agility, and the spider-like ability to cling to almost any surface, referred to as "wallcrawling" or "stick'em powers". At the time of his death, he also had a precognitive "spider-sense" warning him of danger. Reilly's reflexes operate up to 40 times faster than those of a normal person, while his strength allows him to lift 150 times his own weight, although he has been proven to lift much more. Because Reilly was out of commission as Spider-Man while on the road for five years, his fighting style is "less polished" than that of Parker's.
Ultimately, Reilly dies saving the original Spider-Man from the original Green Goblin, revealed to have survived his last fight with Spider-Man. After being severely beaten, Ben intercepts a Goblin Glider before it can impale Peter. As he lays dying, Ben told Peter that Peter was now Spider-Man and would have to carry on for Ben, and for Peter to tell his unborn child of her "Uncle Ben". After dying, Reilly's body decomposed rapidly, revealing that he is a cloned and Peter was the quinine.
- Doppelganger is an evil, near-mindless duplicate of Spider-Man that was created by Magus during the battle known as the Infinity War. The eight-limbed creature was one of many doppelgangers created by Magus during this conflict. The Doppelganger possesses Spider-Man's strength, speed, wall-climbing abilities, and spider-sense, and also has six arms, claws, fangs, and the ability to produce its own razor-edged webbing. It acts like an animal, and growls and hisses rather than speaking.
The Doppelganger's abilities are very similar to Spider-Man's, including superhuman strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, and speed. It can also stick to walls and shoot razor-sharp webbing from the palms of its hands. It has two extra sets of arms, each hand possessing hardened talons that can tear through human tissue. The Spider-Doppelganger is physically stronger than Spider-Man, though the exact limit of his strength unknown. It is noticeably unintelligent, seemingly limited to animal instinct, although it was capable of following instructions from its 'mother' Shriek, and was capable of rudimentary speech in its reappearance. Its body was also somewhat malleable and could form different shapes, although this attribute was not seen in its appearances in Maximum Carnage. According to scientists who were briefly able to study him after an apparent death, Doppelganger is "inorganic and may not have been legally alive to begin with.