Requirements:: Android 2.1 or higher
Overview: Also known as Out Of This World™ and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World? has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
Now, available also known as Out Of This World™ and
released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World? has attained cult status
among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its
cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
A CAPTIVATING ADVENTUREThe actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment. You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight.
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
• Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game.
• New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D- pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
• 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
• Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
• Open Feint with over 10 Achievements
• Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
• 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
• Xperia PLAY optimized.
What's in this version:
1. Added options to adjust volume in settings screen. 2. Fixed pad settings screen on tablets.
3. Fixed possible crash on XPeria Play (R800a).
4. Fixed handling of SD-Card removal / bad status.
Another World v1.0.2 - 15 MB