1
WAP-Site

DESCRIPTION:

You must be one of many users love to upload and download files from Plunder.com. It is really helpful specially when we are accessing the web using our mobile tablet or phone. Accompanied with common mobile browsers like Operamini or Ucweb Plunder becomes more handy for its mobility. However, there were recent downtimes recorded and until now we all affected by this. I visited the website when it was up and running but I noticed that the files I trying to grab were all under the download manager but fetching them takes forever. Then, I canceled all those pending downloads and test Proxifier - a website that can change I.P., location, can disable some script, etc and as a result my problem was resolved.

FOLLOW THIS STEPS:

1. ) Click the Download Button.

WAP-Site


2. ) As fast as you could go to the address bar and copy the direct download link.

WAP-Site


3. ) Now, go to this website. Paste the copied link from Plunder and hit Go!

CLICK HERE go to BYPASSPROXY

If it does not work copy this to your address bar instead.


WAP-Site


4. ) Image below shows the difference.

¤ Sample 1, was downloaded from BYPASSPROXY.

¤ Sample 2, the one downloaded directly from Plunder and progression bar still remain zero no matter of how long you have to wait.
WAP-Site


If you have any other sites. Tested and works the same. Please free to share it here by leaving a comment.


Live updates from our Pages...
 FB

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Hey ωοulԁ you minԁ ѕtating which blog platform
    you're working with? I'm going to start my own blοg soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm loοking for
    ѕomethіng unique. Р.S Apologieѕ for
    getting off-tοpіc but ӏ had tο аsk!


    my ωеb sіte: blu cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
Top