10
WAP-Site


Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through my Cellphone and extends my Mobile Experience.

Way back more than ten years ago. It was the first time I was exposed in a TV cartoon where Spider-Man was the main character. However, since then I missed to complete the whole season. Until I got a phone last few years. Then, I decided to watch and stream it online using my 4 years old Nokia E71. A sort of coincidence, the first episode was entitled "NIGHT OF THE LIZARD". Lizard was the main villain that Spider-Man needs to stop.

WAP-Site
 Picture of iPhone 4S with Sample Spider-Man vs. Lizard episode using my Nokia E71.

I remember that last year it was month of June and as of bad weather came in. My hobby of watching Spidey web-slinging was interrupted. There were too many power outages occurred. My phone's battery life drop to zero and soon got empty.

I made a best resolution for this problem. I purchased a traveling charger or a back up charger on the local store nearby for my cellphone and put Energizer battery inside of it. A double A (AA) type. As a result my phone battery indicator got full bar and it is ready for surfing and streaming videos on web.

WAP-Site

 Behold!!! My Back UP charger powered by Energizer plus my Nokia E71.

I am very happy that with the help of Energizer, Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries I completed the whole season which took years to finish.

WAP-Site


WAP-Site


This year 2012, I waited for so long for this great released. I got to watch this as well, no matter what.

The Amazing Spider-Man Movie 

I'm one of Spider-Man's avid fan and as you remember I created a simple summary of Spider-Man's Symbiotes and Clone Characters.

Peter Parker (Garfield) is an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero. - Written by Columbia Pictures.

It is really a great film. A twisted story which centers not only with Peter but also with his parents. Peter grew up on his Aunt May and Uncle Ben's care.

Based on the late comics released and the Animated Series "The Amazing Spider-Man."  Pete's parents were both a part of S.H.I.E.L.D under the supervision of Nick Fury. Both agents were sent in Russia to conduct further top secret mission and to prevent Red Skull from stealing the formula of Super Soldier for where Captain America's and the Six Forgotten Warriors abilities were obtained. In the mid part of it, Black Cat abilities were also obtained from that formula.

His parent died in a plane crash happened before they sent back to New York and both are Heroes as they've sacrificed their lives in order to protect the World against Villains.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. cant wait for the movie! im a spiderman fanatic as well.. :D -ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much awaited movie. Can't wait any longer....lets see how our new hero Andrew Garfield fair w/ Tobey_\oo/

      Delete
  2. I already watched the full trailer.. but for me I still love the old spiderman movie...its just my point of view though...coz if you're going to watch the same movie but diff artist (role) the story is the same..so for me no thrill at all...but i love the story of spiderman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's back again!!! Your friendly neighborhood hero...finally, another story not to be missed. "...with great power comes great rensponsibilty." - Uncle Ben. Bring it on, hope this movie ROCKS!!!
    "Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Does whatever a spider can
    Spins a web, any size,
    Catches thieves just like flies
    Look Out!
    Here comes the Spiderman!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spider-Man (3D)

    I’m so excited! This looks really good. Will it beat The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises in box office this summer? This looked awesome in 3D at the movie theater seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. POTAH TINDI TLGA NG ENERGIZER! KAHIT PANG CHARGE NG PHONE BUHAY NA BUHAY PA! NICE BLOG!!! IAADVERTISE KO TOH!!!! ISSHARE KO PA SA MGA KAIBIGAN KO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still want tobey maguire to be the spiderman but i'll still watch this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that for the next movie to come Symbiotes or Clone Saga would be the next on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good in traiLer!! ok i'll w8 this movie and i watch it !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ve watched all the spiderman movies before, for that i am eagerly waiting to watch this new one. The trailer seems quite good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top